Jul 2, 2009

Words Words!

" My dream is to be in Muck 'n See and jumpstart my career", retorted one of my friends.I did not get what he was conveying. I quickly referred to Answers.com to find what exactly Muck means? Well it actually says "Something filthy or disgusting"! . Was he insane? Why would he want to move on to a 'mucky' place and risk his career!??. Or was he referring to his current work place which he hates so much that he was planning a 'move on'. "Dude, I didnt get you, where u said u want to be??", I asked with sense of "what the heck" look on me.


"Muck'n See bro..One of the BIG 4", he beamed. Only then I realised that he was referring to 'Mckinsey consulting' all the while.

Phew.......Now ,under which ethinc accent should I categorize the Mckinsey<----->Muck'n See transformation??...I was clueless... However,I did learn that with increasing number of people aping different accents as a part of 'globalization', there is a whole new bunch who are creating one....Call it the Hybrid of accents :)

Not sure if its for the good though!!

1 comment:

M Krishna said...

Doubtless J.P.Murugan and Kaapi MG comes in the same category :-)